Opportunity to build your international business: The March 18-25, 2022, trip includes the international conference and three days to explore Dubai.
ORLANDO, Fla. – Florida Realtors® representatives will be attending The Dubai Conference this March. Florida Realtor members are invited to sign up to go along and attend the in-person conference.
The conference offers a range of activities, including updates from real estate experts, government officials and regulatory bodies.
The Dubai Conference will take place March 18-25, 2022, which includes 4 days of events and three leisure days in Dubai. Members may plan to leave Florida on March 18 or 19 and return on March 25.
Conference cost information
- $500 (U.S.) per delegate for non DIPC holders (Dubai international property consultant license holders)
- $350 per delegate for DIPC holders
- Combo opportunity: $700 delegation price includes DIPC license
- Hotel prices range from $150 to $400 (U.S.)
- Attendees are responsible for their own transportation costs
Conference travel information
- Hotels: Confirmed registrants will receive hotel discount and additional travel information shortly
- Airfare: Emirates airlines will offer flight discounts, but only to those officially registered in the system
- Ground transportation: Dubai offers buses to the conference venues from its various hotels, but transport from the airport is on your own. One possible exception: Emirates flights may offer airport transportation if it hosts large numbers of delegates, though that won’t apply to return transportation
- Health requirements: None to travel from the U.S., per the Dubai health authority. However, conference EXPO visitors must either show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to enter
To register for the conference, visit the Dubai International Real Estate Conference & Trade Mission’s website.
‘Super Brokers of Dubai’
Conference attendees also have a unique opportunity for a role in “Super Brokers of Dubai,” a television show slated for broadcast on Netflix in September. The show will be a competition, and Realtors can apply to be “team members.” The show offers a preview online (password Sbod2021).
- All brokers attending the conference will have an opportunity to be cast for the show, either the initial season or one of four upcoming seasons.
- Show producers say they plan to franchise the concept to 25 additional world cities.
- Brokers will have an option to invest in the program.
- The show’s “preferred partners” will be able to resell properties and enjoy other benefits.
© 2022 Florida Realtors®
Go to Source